Even if you are experienced on Wikipedia, I suggest you read our beginners guide, as we do a lot of things differently on the Psychology Wiki.
It is important to understand that the pages of Wikipedia reproduced here are used as placeholders. We expect 2/3rds of them to be substantially editied or rewritten so do feel free to change them markedly to fit the needs of the site.
Tip: you can sign your username on talk pages (like this one) using four tildes ~~~~; this will automatically produce your name, date and time-stamp. Three tildes will just produce your name.
If you have any questions, please contact one of our Administrators.
- Dr Art Becker-Weidman · AWeidman · Talk · Email · Welcome and editing helper Dr. Becker-Weidman Talk 11:03, March 14, 2011 (UTC)
Rabin article[edit source]
You wrote: "With all due respect, the only not cool head appears to be yours. You assumed that Rabin's attempts to correct his own dale of death (!) were vandalism and kept reverting his changes his changes without explanation. Then you did the same thing with my changes. Which were not unsourced "comments" but well-sourced biographical information.Isaac32767 01:15, March 15, 2011 (UTC)"
- Dr. Rabin was not registered nor did he identify himself as the person in the bio. With all the reverts/edits/changes, over a dozen in one day, by various unregistered users, it seems the best course is to protect the page. If you'd like to suggest any improvements to the article, please do so on the talk page and when consensus is reached, those can be added to the article. Thanks for your comments and I look forward to reading your suggestions on the article talk page. Dr. Becker-Weidman Talk 11:27, March 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Please read these pages before performing any more reversions. Help:Reverting
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Revert_only_when_necessary (I put a garbled link to one of these in my last summary.) Isaac32767 05:09, March 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Good advice, I hope all read that and begin making suggestions for article improvement on the talk page so that a consensus can be developed. I look forward to reading your suggested improvements. Dr. Becker-Weidman Talk 11:28, March 16, 2011 (UTC)
- In line with this and your suggestion regarding reverts I moved your edits to the talk page for review and discussion as described previously and on the article. I hope this generates some discussion and improvements int he article. I look forward to working with you. Best regards. Dr. Becker-Weidman Talk 11:48, March 16, 2011 (UTC)