Spiritual evolution is the philosophical, theological, esoteric or spiritual idea that nature and human beings and/or human culture evolve: either extending from an established cosmological pattern (ascent), or in accordance with certain pre-established potentials.
Theories of spiritual evolutionEdit
The phrase "spiritual evolution" can occur in the context of "higher evolution", a term used to differentiate psychological, mental, or spiritual evolution from the "lower" or biological evolution of physical form.
Within this broad definition, theories of spiritual evolution are very diverse. They may be cosmological (describing existence at large), personal (describing development of an individual), or both. They can be holistic (holding that higher realities emerge from and are not reducible to the lower), idealist (holding that reality is primarily mental or spiritual) or nondual (holding that there is no ultimate distinction between mental and physical reality). One can regard all of them as teleological to a greater or lesser degree.
Philosophers, scientists, and educators who have proposed theories of spiritual evolution include Friedrich Schelling (1775—1854), Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (1770—1831), Carl Jung (1875—1961), Helena Blavatsky (1831—1891), Henri Bergson (1859—1941), Rudolf Steiner (1861—1925), Sri Aurobindo (1872—1950), Jean Gebser (1905—1973), Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (1881—1955), Owen Barfield (1898—1997), Arthur Young (1905—1995), Edward Haskell (1906—1986), (1911—1977), Erich Jantsch (1929—1980), Clare W. Graves (1914—1986), Alfred North Whitehead (1861—1947), Terence McKenna (1946—2000).
Victor Skumin elaborated on the theosophical conceptions of spiritual evolution and proposed (1990) a classification of Homo spiritalis (Latin: spiritual man), the sixth root race, consisting of eight sub-races (subspecies) – HS0 Anabiosis spiritalis, HS1 Scientella spiritalis, HS2 Aurora spiritalis, HS3 Ascensus spiritalis, HS4 Vocatus spiritalis, HS5 Illuminatio spiritalis, НS6 Creatio spiritalis, and HS7 Servitus spiritalis.
According to Victor Skumin, Anabiosis spiritalis is spirituality in the potential of unmanifest accumulations of personality, the charge of the fires of spiritual creation; Scientella spiritalis is the cordial presentiment of the presence and demands of the spirit, spiritualization of the fire of centers, glimpses of self-consciousness of a spiritual person; Aurora spiritalis is the imperative of the spirit, the action of the spiritual fire of the centers in the heart, the kindling of the fire of the spirit, the formation of the orientation of the personality to the spiritual improvement of life; Ascensus spiritalis is the dawn of spiritual aspirations, the action of the fire of the spirit in the heart, searching spiritual work, aspiration of self-consciousness to merge with the One Spirit; Vocatus spiritalis is the maturation of spiritual accumulations, the purposeful spiritual creation, self-awareness and realization of a person as a warrior of the spirit; IIluminatio spiritalis is the beginning of the fiery transmutation, the lighting of the achievement fire; revealing the identity of man - the earthly carrier of the Thoughts of the One Spirit; Creatio Spiritalis is the beginning of fiery creation, the action of the fire of achievement in the heart, the revealing self-consciousness of man as the earthly carrier of the Light of the One Spirit; Servitus Spiritalis is the carrying a consciously accepted duty-commission, the synthesis of spirituality in the clarity of knowledge of a fiery man.
|The Culture of health is the basic science about Spiritual Humanity. It studies the perspectives of harmonious development of Spiritual man and Spiritual ethnos as a conscious creator of the State of Light into the territory of the Solar System.|
— Victor Skumin
The culture of health means recognizing health’s central importance in life. Skumin referred to the works of Helena Blavatsky, Helena and Nicholas Roerich. In some of his publications, he argues that the culture of health will play an important role in the creation of a human spiritual society in the Solar System.
- Agni Yoga (religious doctrine)
- Culture of health
- New Age
- Russian cosmism
- New Age
- Victor Skumin
- Skumin mind control method
- World Organisation of Culture of Health
- ↑ The Buddha's teachings: a study of comparative Buddhism in truth, tradition & transformation, 2, Dharmafarer Enterprises. "The instrument of this growth is the Dharma which is the path of the Higher Evolution. The term 'Higher' here refers to the mind - the basis of spiritual evolution. In contrast to the Higher Evolution, the biological (or Darwinian) evolution is known as the Lower Evolution."
- ↑ The Rosicrucian Philosophy in Questions and Answers, 3, Rosicrucian Fellowship. "Since the mind was given to man, it is this original creative impulse, epigenesis, which has been the cause of all our development[...]"
- ↑ Skumin, V. A. (1996). Spiritual man: The role of the Culture of spiritual health for approval of the new human race on the planet (in Russian), theeuropeanlibrary.org.
- ↑ GALAKTISCHE Lycademia `INDIGO Schule`. gofundme.com/f/1znqtcnv6o.
- ↑ (2013) Art works by Russian cosmism painter XX – XXI ct. Catalogue of exhibition 2013, Roerich museum.
- ↑ Kovaleva E. A. (2009). Pedagogical Council. Slide 7 of the presentation "culture of health" to the lessons of physical education on the theme the "Health". 900igr.net.
- Root race. en.wikipedia.org.