Pluralism in psychology may apply in different ways, across a wide range of topics:
- In science, the concept often describes the view that several methods, theories or points of view are legitimate or plausible, see Scientific pluralism.
- For the political philosophical ideal, see Pluralism (political philosophy).
- In philosophy, see Pluralism (metaphysics)
- In ethical theory, see Value pluralism.
- As it relates to the diversity of religions, see religious pluralism.
- In cultural studies, see Cultural pluralism.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.