A Norm - A designated standard of average performance of people of a given age, background, etc. may refer to:
- Norm (artificial intelligence), a set of statements used to regulate artificial intelligence software
- Norm (philosophy), sentences within philosophy with practical implications
- Norm (sociology), social norms, expected patterns of behavior studied in sociology
- NORM, an acronym coined by Chambers and Trudgill (1980) to refer to a group speakers frequently used in dialect studies ("non-mobile older rural males")
- Statistical norm a statistical concept in psychometrics representing the aggregate responses of a standardized and representative group are established for a test, against which a subject is compared
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.