Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary teams[edit | edit source]
Teams, such as in medical fields, may be multidisciplinary or interdisciplinary .:
- Multidisciplinary teams involve several professionals who independently treat various issues a patient may have, focusing on the issues in which they specialize. The problems that are being treated may or may not relate to other issues being addressed by individual team members.
- Interdisciplinary team approach involves all members of the team working together towards the same goal. In an interdisciplinary team approach, there can often be role blending by members of the core team, who may take on tasks usually filled by other team members.
see also[edit | edit source]
- Community Mental Health Teams
- Holistic health
- Interdisciplinary research
- Interdisciplinary treatment approaches