Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
In photometry and color imaging
- Main article: HSL color space
The "L" in HSL color space is sometimes said to stand for luminosity. "L" in this case is calculated as 1/2 (MAX + MIN), where MAX and MIN refer to the highest and lowest of the R'G'B' components to be converted into HSL color space.
Elementary relations for luminosity
The following relations hold
- (if the target is perfectly opaque)
- is the Luminosity.
- is the number of interactions.
- is the number density of a particle beam, e.g. within a bunch.
- is the total cross section.
- is the differential solid angle.
- is the differential cross section.
For an intersecting storage ring collider:
- is the revolution frequency
- is the number of bunches in one beam in the storage ring.
- is the number of particles in each beam
- is the cross section of the beam.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|