Key texts – BooksEdit
Additional material – BooksEdit
Key texts – PapersEdit
Additional material - PapersEdit
These papers are at Cogprints
- Evola, Vito (2003) A Hermeneutic Model of Sacred Literature and Everyday Revelation. In Proceedings Empirical Methods in Cognitive Linguistics, Cornell University.
- Evola, Vito (2004) Blending the Erotic and the Divine in Mystical Literature. In Proceedings Language, Culture & Mind: Integrated Perspectives & Methodologies in the Study of Language, University of Portsmouth (UK).
- Cangelosi, Angelo and Parisi, Domenico (2002) Computer simulation: A new scientific approach to the study of language evolution, in Cangelosi, Angelo and Parisi, Domenico, Eds. Simulating the Evolution of Language, chapter 1, pages pp. 3-28. Springer Verlag.
- Cangelosi, Angelo (2000) Evolution of Symbolisation in Chimpanzees and Neural Nets. In Desalles, J.L. and Ghadakpour, L., Eds. Proceedings Third International Conference on the Evolution of Language, pages pp. 40-44, Paris.
- Kashkin, Vyacheslav B. (1996) GRAMMAR AS A PROCESS: Choice Factors in Teaching and Translation.
- McNeill, David and Duncan, Susan D. (1998) Growth Points in Thinking-for-Speaking.
- Allott, Robin Michael (1994) Motor theory of language origin: The diversity of languages, in Wind, Jan and Jonker, Abraham and Allott, Robin and Rolfe, Leonard, Eds. Studies in Language Origins Volume 3, pages pp. 125-160. John Benjamins.
- Dennett, Daniel C (1994) Review of Jackendoff/Pinker. The London Review of Books 16(12):pp. 10-11.
- Allott, Robin (2005) THE CHILD AND THE WORLD: How Children acquire Language, in The Child and the World: How the child acquires language How language mirrors the world, pages pp. 1-48. Able Publishers.
- Hurford, Jim (1998) The interaction between numerals and nouns, in Plank, F., Eds. Noun Phrase Structure in the Languages of Europe. European Science Foundation.
- Skoyles, John R. (1990) The origin of Classical Greek culture: Hunter-gatherers of the alphabet. Journal of Social and Biological Structures 13:pp. 321-353.
- Kashkin, Vyatcheslav B. (1997) UNIVERSAL SEMANTIC CONTINUA AND FUNCTIONAL GRAMMATICAL INTEGRALS. In Bogushevich, Dmitry G., Eds. Proceedings Cognitive Linguistics at the End of the 20th Century, pages pp. 32-38, Minsk, Republic of Belarus.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.