- Main article: Psychology Wiki:Improving Structure
- Learn your way around the site first
- If something on a page can be usefully explained by linking to information on another page - DO IT.
- Contribute by:
- Fixing broken links
- Redirecting pages to the correct article (#REDIRECT [[...]])
- Adding missing articles that are linked to (red links)
- Pointing out mistakes, holes, missing info to others
- Helping to organise a particular area
- Setting up more detailed articles off of long articles
Discrete (completable) tasksEdit
(Well - after we catch up, some will be ongoing as new pages are added!)
- Clean up and improve all Guidepage articles
- Write page on Psychology Wiki:Guide to using templates (based on w:Help:Templates)
- Write page on Psychology Wiki:Guide to using categories (based on w:Help:Category)
- Write page on Psychology Wiki:Guide to cleaning articles
- Link all useful articles to Community Portal - 70% Done
- Link all useful articles to Tasks to Do - 60% Done
- The Sitemap
- Site structure guide
- Update Links on Main_Page properly to new info.
- Clean up Special:Categories -
- Try to delete 10 useless/irrelevant categories each day;
- Deal with each useful/relevant red link in that list by clicking it and giving that category a parent category or two (and a line of explanation if the category name is not self-explanatory);
- Try to categorise 20 or more uncategorised categories per day
- Fix search facility to just search THIS wiki and to search for terms within pages as well as page titles (Wikia overall has problems with this from time to time: we are not alone)
Please use this post as REFERENCE ONLY - Discuss this list of Tasks at the MAIN ARTICLE.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.