Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Family Relations is a peer reviewed academic journal published on behalf of the National Council on Family Relations by Wiley-Blackwell. It covers family studies and social work research, educational practices or philosophies, and professional development for researchers, educators, family policy specialists and family practitioners.
Abstracting and indexing[edit | edit source]
Family Relations is abstracted and indexed in, among others, EBSCO databases. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2010 impact factor of 1.216, ranking it 18th of 40 in in the category "Family Studies" and 8th of 39 in the category of "Social Work".
References[edit | edit source]
- Family Relations. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Retrieved November 23, 2011.
- Family Relations. National Council on Family Relations. Retrieved November 23, 2011.
- Family Relations - Abstracting and Indexing Information. Family Relations, Wiley Publications, Retrieved November 23, 2011.
- (2011) "Journals Ranked by Impact: Family Studies" 2010 Journal Citation Reports, Social Sciences, Thomson Reuters. URL accessed 2011-11-23.
- Family Relations - Online. John Wiley & Sons. Retrieved November 23, 2011.
[edit | edit source]
- Script error: No such module "URL".
- National Council on Family Relations
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|