Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Family Process is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal covering research on family system theory, including policy and applied practice. It is published by Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the Family Process Institute. Since 2007, the journal publishes its abstracts in Mandarin and Spanish in addition to English. Family Process publishes original articles, including theory and practice, philosophical underpinnings, qualitative and quantitative clinical research, and training in couple and family therapy, family interaction, and family relationships with networks and larger systems.
Impact[edit | edit source]
According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2011 impact factor of 1.727, ranking it 8th out of 38 journals in the category "Family Studies" and 42nd out of 109 journals in the category "Clinical Psychology".
History[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Family Process Accessed 2011-11-23
- (2012) "Journals Ranked by Impact: Family Studies" 2011 Journal Citation Reports, Science, Thomson Reuters. URL accessed 2012-07-31.
- (2012) "Journals Ranked by Impact: Clinical Psychology" 2011 Journal Citation Reports, Science, Thomson Reuters. URL accessed 2012-07-31.
- Our History. The Ackerman Institute for the Family Retrieved November 22, 2011.
[edit | edit source]
- Script error: No such module "URL".
- Family Process Institute
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|