Dependency has a number of meanings:
- In behavioral medicine, dependence describes a continuum of physical and psychological attachments related to the concept of addiction.
- Co-dependency is a behavioural condition.
- A chemical dependency is such a strong need for a substance that it becomes necessary to have this substance just to function properly.
- Dependent personality disorder a psychiatric condition.
- Dependency (personality) a personality trait.
- Drug dependency
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.