Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Diffuse cerebral sclerosis of Schilder
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
- Acute hemorrhagic leukoencephalitis
- Multiple sclerosis (though ethiology is unknown, it is sure that immune system is involved)
- Transverse myelitis
- Neuromyelitis optica
See also[edit | edit source]
- Idiopathic inflammatory demyelinating diseases - A wider group of diseases which includes also the non-autoimmune demyelinating diseases.
- Demyelinating diseases - Group including them all, regardless of their autoimmunity or idiopathic and inflammatory status.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|