Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & Bibliography
- Gallup, G. G., Jr. (1968). Mirror-images stimulation. Psychological Bulletin, 70, 782–793.
- Gallup, G. G., Jr. (1983). Toward a comparative psychology of mind. In R. L. Mellgren (Ed.),Animal cognition and behavior (pp. 473–510). New York: North-Holland.
- Gallup, G. G., Jr. (1985). Do mind exist in species other than our own? Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews, 9, 631–641.
- Gallup, G. G., Jr. (1998, November). Can animals emphathize? Yes [29 paragraphs]. Scientiﬁc American (Feature article: Animal self-awareness: A debate). Full text
- Self-recognition in an Asian elephantRecent study suggests convergent cognitive evolution most likely is related to complex sociality and cooperation.