Adaptation may refer to
- Adaptation (biology), an anatomical structure, physiological process that has evolved in response to the physical environment. See also environmental adaptation.
- Use Adjustment for psychological, social or emotional adaptation
- Adaptive behavior behavior aimed at maintaining adequate functioning in terms of self care, social performance etc
- Adaptive capacity
- Adaptation (eye), ability of the eye to adjust to various levels of darkness and light. See light adaptation and dark adaptation
- Adaptability (personality)
- Adapted process, a type of stochastic process.
- Adaptive testing An interactive testing method usually using a computer.
- Evolutionary psychological adaptation
- Neural adaptation, the ability of neural systems to change their response behaviour depending on the recent stimulus history.See also sensory adaptation
- Psychological adaptation
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.