Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
An organisms activity level may be characteristic of a particular species, or a particular individual, and may vary due to a variety of conditions.
- 1 Activity as measure of behaviour
- 2 Activity level as characteristic of a species=
- 3 Activity level as a characteristic of an individual
- 4 Activity level as a reflection of internal metabolic processes
- 5 See also
- 6 References & Bibliography
- 7 Key texts
- 8 Additional material
- 9 External links
Activity as measure of behaviour[edit | edit source]
For example in drug studies activity may be a variable used to determine the impact of medication.