Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Ablutophobia (from Latin ablutere 'to wash off") is the persistent, abnormal and unwarranted fear of bathing, washing, or cleaning. This [[phobia] is a situational phobia. Ablutophobia tends to be more common in children and women than in men.
Causes[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Causes of phobias
Assessment[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Assessment of phobias
Treatment[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Treatment of phobias
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Saul, Helen (2001). Phobias: Fighting the Fear, Arcade Publishing.
- (2002) Depraved and Insulting English, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
[edit | edit source]
- Ablutophobia - PhobiasBlog.com
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|