The following events in the history of psychology took place in 1913.
- Carl G. Jung breaks with Freud and moves to develop his own theories
- Mental Deficiency Act 1913 passed establishing The Board of Control as a replacement for the old Lunacy Commission while extending its functions with regard to mental deficiency.
- Category:1913 books
- John B. Watson publishes what is sometimes considered his most important work, the article Psychology as the Behaviorist Views It starting the development of Behaviourism
- Psychology and Industrial Efficiency by Hugo Münsterberg, establishing Industrial psychology
- The Social Self by George H. Mead 
- Totem and Taboo by Sigmund Freud
1908 - 1909 - 1910 - 1911 - 1912 - 1913 - 1914 - 1915 1916 - 1917 - 1918
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.